Wednesday 17 August 2011

Dior Addict

I found it! I found it! I eventually found it! What you ask? The perfect lipstick. The one that goes with all looks, colours and styles. And the one that makes me feel lush...with supple lips....hmmmmmmm
I truly am a Dior Addict.

2 months ago I bought Dior Addict Vintage 525.  It was not an impulse buy obviously since it costs about 1200/- rs, around $28. However, I had gone to Shopper Stop Bandra west to check out their new anticipated range and fell in love with this light mauve/pink color. It's a creamy feel on your lips however it is still light enough for you to feel pouty....Most creme lipsticks tend to be heavy and stain everything. Dior Addict is the light fluffy lipstick that does stain everything (still muccch better). I love wearing this divine color.

It contains no lead and is not long lasting so you do have to apply it a few times in the day.
But since it feels like a dream on your lips i do not mind the frequent application. It also freakin moisturises your lips...isn't that amazing?????

I have added the pic some on the colors out of the 44 color range in Dior addict. Take a looksie my lovelies...its brilliant.

(The above picture is form Karla Sugar's blog) Thought it was perfect and all teh cloros are vivid hence i used it)

6 comments:

  1. Ashu,did you buy all of these??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sweety just bought one the 525 vintage. the first one from the elbow and now its my favorite.

      Delete
  2. No sweety just bought one the 525 vintage. the first one from the elbow and now its my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sis :) when can i borrow it :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. teko kabhi chahiye???? tu bol...

    ReplyDelete