Tuesday 18 October 2011

MasterChef India 2

आपके ज़िन्दगी के सबसे बेहतरीन तीस सेकंड !!!!


And boy were they right!
15th October 2011, 2:30pm and Venue RK Studio in Chembur.

My very first Indiblogger meet. I was excited, apprehensive and eager to see what the experience had in store for me. I'm majorily a very shy person, and i'm used to dealing with most new experinces by saying NO! I was tempted to do the same for the IndiBlogger meet at the MasterChef India 2 Set, even though I LOVE MASTERCHEF. However, one of the situations that gave me the courage I needed to go for this amazing event, was when a fellow blogger , IndiBlogger member /Organiser replied to my transport query email stating that it will be a lot of fun and was going to be happy to meet the IndiBlogger members. Now! mind you, this person had never met, spoken to me before. I found that a very kind gesture and it gave me the boost to get ready and step out to RK studios. So thank you Karthik from IndiBlogger for unknowingly encouraging me to come fore my very first IndiBlogger meet.
 I would'nt trade anything for that experience.
En route to RK Studio

I was very excited to visit RK studios. Being in a place where creativity makes history is an adrenalin rush and to have that with an entire community who does what you do (in the broader sense) made it even more special. I trulu expected a small inconspicous meet and what I was welcomed with was beyond incredible. The entrance of the MasterChef studio was strewn with Indiblogger and MasterChef India Standees etc. I entered through this really small door into the studio and looked beyond these glass doors at what i can only explain as an decorating phenome. I entered with my mouth open , eyes wide and couldnt believe me luck....I was here at MASTERCHEF India Kitchen....My dream is to enter as a participant but this was jsut as amazing.
The dark wooded interiors gave it a warm welcoming feel and with its bling/crystal detailing i was at home. The steel applicances and prestine white ceramic dishes made this the kitchen of my dreams. It was defintiely over 6000 sq feet with a mezzanine floor to boast about.I found myself just sitting there and watching everything in Awe!
 At the Entrance of the MasterChef India 2 Kitchen



The Famous Master Chef Clock...I love it!



My New Friend Neha (nehasblog.com)


I look a little drunk...I guess i was high on masterchef






The Three esteemed judges Kunal, Vikas and Ajay

Me with Chef Ajay


I went to MasterChef India 2 eager to meet Chef Vikas, cuz he is super cute and i came back in love with Chef Kunal and Ajay. Their humor and sensitivity as well as relatibility is amazing. They actually consider themselves the common man. I do realise thats where their roots are. However . a reality check for the Chef/Judges, You are no longer the common man. You now have the ability to reach almost every person in India and i cant even imagine the number of people around the world.

I know that the judges realise their responsibility as well as their reach, but they are now celebrities.
And i'm glad they are. Out of most of the celebrities out there, they seem to be the ones with substance and reason for this kinda success. I stopped watching MasterChef India Season 1 because at the time i didnt want to see only indian food being made (purely because i didnt know the art of indian cooking then) Now that I cook everyday and love every bit of it I'm going to watch MasterChef India 2 ont eh 22nd of Oct for the food, but mostly for the wonderful judges. They seem amazing.

For my first IndiBlogger meet I got something that i can brag about for a long time. And i am so grateful for this experience.

Here's to MasterChef India 2 and Indiblogger. You guys ROCK!

P.S I'm uploading videos from the meet on youtube. subcribe to my channel so that youre intimated when they are uploaded. http://www.youtube.com/user/aasheianaal

Blog on BABY!

8 comments:

  1. ooooooooooo i'm totally jay :) wishing i was there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo lovely pics of the place as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Appa....
      Glad you liked it. Next one we cna go together.

      Delete
  3. thanks Appa....
    Glad you liked it. Next one we cna go together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Laila loved your blog appa....so easy to relate too http://laila-rebelwithoutacause.blogspot.com/

    ppl shud check it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like a celeb blogger on your blog. you have been posting my pics here :D Love you for this. I feel so happy...

    It was an awesome experience for me too. hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Neha Honey youre ghetto fabulous! Hope to see you soon too...

      Delete
  6. @Neha Honey youre ghetto fabulous! Hope to see you soon too...

    ReplyDelete