Wednesday 19 October 2011

Dinesh Ahuja Photography - Getting better by the day

Photographer: Dinesh Ahuja, Model Rohit Reddy
I knew I had to blog about this the moment I saw the new additions to the Dinesh Ahuja Photography page on Facebook. If you have read my previous post on Dinesh, you'll know that he is this talented photographer and a friend as well. He very enthusiatically describes his creative process to any photoshoot like its as easy as apple pie. However, what he described only a few are blessed to experience.

He mentioned that even before he started the shoot, he visualized the concept, the layout, colors and Scene enabling him to complete this photoshoot in only 45 minutes. I was amazed! He sounded so matter a fact about it.

Take a look at this man's genius.



Find Dinesh Ahuja Photography on Facebook and Twitter

2 comments:

  1. @Unlucky Thank you so much, I glad you liked the post. I was just reading your post on Smart People ...Very interesting. Started following you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Unlucky Thank you so much, I glad you liked the post. I was just reading your post on Smart People ...Very interesting. Started following you..

    ReplyDelete