Sunday 16 October 2011

Dove Spa Experience

I stepped into the lobby of the Four Season Mumbai, anticipating a lot from the day. The freshly cut and set flower arrangement on this beautiful counter caught my eye and the exuberant smile that the Four Seasons Concierge gave me was inviting. I asked " I'm here for the DOVE SPA experience, where do I go?" The well groomed gentleman led me to a foyer which was highly branded with collaboration of IndiBlogger.com and Dove. I noticed white curtains to my right flowing inticingly in the breeze and behind it some very lovely women getting a massage by even lovelier therapists. I smiled and walked towards the door on the enclosure to register and get my massage ON! As i entered i was greeted by the most amazing Indiblogger organisers with the sweetest smiles. At this point I was so happy I didnt give into my usual negative response for any new experience.

I sat down and almost immediately met some new friends and fellow bloggers who were as eager to get pampered by Dove as I was.

Smile my lovelies!

The lovely event started with us introducing ourselves and it was such a joy to meet so many amazing women bloggers with such varied interests. I did notice that sometimes most cliches are true but in this case it was just the opposite. People expect women to blog about girly things, however here we had Bloggers who wrote about gaming, sports, personal diaries, motivational speakers, photo bloggers and travel. In this amazing and humorous bunch of 50-60 women, there were only 2 beauty and lifestyle bloggers, me and this lovely woman names Karishma who I have just started reading.

Post the introductions, we were introduced to the amazing Brand Managers of DOVE. Their lauch of their latest range of hair care products had brought us all here today. Soumya the lovely and Delicate brand manager spoke to almost every blogger in that conference hall, making sure she introduced herself and listened keenly to anything we had to say.

While the presentation of the Dove values and mission were going on, i realised that any Organisation/Brand that told you that YOU...yes YOU! are GOOD enough the way YOU are and that their products only helped enhance your fabulousness, is worth a listen.




Their three pillars "Care, Beauty and Happiness" still resound with me. Dove didnt seem to be this big bad conglomerate, in fact , it was just the opposite. They Cared! The detailed explanation of their new product and how it will help different women was appreciated by the entire audience, especially me. Theie customer testimonials are famous and something we see regularly as part of their television Communication, however, this time, i paid more attention. Since i'm currently in the process of reviewing this product i wanted all the information i could gather. I will post my review after 30 applications and let you know how good it is. Though, after 4 applications my hair feels LUSH and the improvement is evident. I will still wait to reveal the post 30 applications review.

While the women got their massages adn hair spa's we played games, had conversations, coffee and last my favortie thing (now) the comments section , where you write what you think about this person and also give them your blog url.
The Lady in the beige pants right upfront is Soumya. Brand Manager Dove, my friend Neha is right behind her. nehasblog.com






Behind the curtains the DOVE HAIR SPA EXPERIENCE with the
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Products

The Dove Experience Bloggers...Fabulous Women
All in all this Sunday with Dove and Indiblogger was AMAZING!
Massage + Hair Spa = A pamapered and Happy girl.
I had never used a Dove Product till now, I think by the end of the 30 applications, i will be a loyal Dove consumer.
Here's to Care, Beauty and Happiness. DOVE style

19 comments:

  1. two meets back to back - it was an awesome fun, wasn't it? :)

    It was so amazing meeting you. we will be in touch for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Neha: Was amazing speakign with you, Youre lovely! Gonna really make an effort to keep in touch.

      Delete
  2. It was great meeting you, we did have a lot of fun yesterday. I am following your blog now.

    sulekkha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sulekkha: Was so touched by how and why you started blogging. My father passed away 7 years ago and that kinda loss needs an outlit. Very inspirational you are.

      Delete
  3. Good work and pretty fast!! It was a cool experience indeed, including back massage??? lol, this refer to all autographs given on our backs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Tara Hahahahahaha yes the "Back Massage" was amazing......Youre adorable ...Hope there are some more events like these.
      Please give me your Blog URL

      Delete
  4. @ Neha: Was amazing speakign with you, Youre lovely! Gonna really make an effort to keep in touch.

    @Sulekkha: Was so touched by how and why you started blogging. My father passed away 7 years ago and that kinda loss needs an outlit. Very inspirational you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Neha and Sulekkha Already following both you lovely Ladies

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tara Hahahahahaha yes the "Back Massage" was amazing......Youre adorable ...Hope there are some more events like these.
    Please give me your Blog URL

    ReplyDelete
  7. heyy ash.. :) good one :) :) was awsum to meet u :) :) and ur blog is a good guide to fashion and style :) keep up d good work :) ur cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Deepzz It was amazing meeting you too. Just started following your blog. Keep writing sweety..and i think youre a cutey

      Delete
  8. @neha: heyy i loved ur smile a lot..heheh :) :) and ur lies.. ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Deepzz It was amazing meeting you too. Just started following your blog. Keep writing sweety..and i think youre a cutey

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Aasheianaa- Thanks for mentioning me :D
    It was great fun, wasn't it! Following you sweets.
    Hope we visit each other often.:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Karishma Already following you sweety...Love your blog...plan to continue to visit...

      Delete
  11. @Karishma Already following you sweety...Love your blog...plan to continue to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was great to meet you Aasheianaa! You have the looks of a charmer :D Following ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Purnima Thanx Sweety. I started following you as well. I love Gaming and usually have to pryed away from my phone or PS3. So glad I got an opportunity to meet you. Will continue to visit your blog. and THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're welcome and I just updated my personal blog with the 'meet' experience. You can read it here :) http://tinyurl.com/69xh2zr

    ReplyDelete