Tuesday 11 October 2011

QVENDO QVENDO QVENDO




Another online shopping site....and a LUXURY one to add to that..NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

And Once I got on the site (Yes that is a smooth transition) I wandered about from section to section and just when i thought I was done...THEY PULLED ME BACK IN ....by this beautiful Calvin Klien Leather Shopper in Dark Brown.....I wanted it....i covitted it! It had to be MINE!

What I love about QVENDO is that great discounts. Almost on all the products that i loved i saw an approx rs 2000/- discount. I wanted to make sure that the prices were'nt inflated then decreased (A great Marketing Conspiracy) So I checked some other sites (im not going to mention them) and i realised QVENDO gave the best deals. Especially in these Luxury Items.

Here are some of the items that I want want want.... They have me Salvating at the mouth..



FlipFlop Snake Clutch Pink



Tommy Hilfiger By Helena Christensen Limited Edition Handbag Yellow


Schumacher Strap Coral and beige



Polo by Ralph Lauren shirt Green/Pink/Blue



Coccinelle shopper grey



Arqueonautus Sweat Jacket Light Grey



Porshe Design Garment Cover Black



Christian Audigier Bag Beige



CK Briefcase



FlipFlop Snake Name Pink



CK Duffle



CK Leather shopper Brown

 CK Satchel White


CK Satchel Blue

Tommy Hilfiger Clutch Yellow/Brown


So for you my lovelies QVENDO has give this special link for you to sign up, take a looksie and BUY BUY BUY. Happy Shopping!

http://qvendo.com/vip/indianbloggers

Until Next Time!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Very high taste. Love such personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems u r a fan of bags!! :) nice picks!
    u can check my post at http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=88311#.Tq7V06wrBO0.facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @megharana I LOVE BAGSSSSSSS!!!!!! Been collecting them for a few years now...I do tend to use them till they need to be thrown away though...Promoted ur post as well...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank u INNU! Shopping makes me randy baby!...and Qvendo is an aphrodiac

      Delete
  4. @megharana I LOVE BAGSSSSSSS!!!!!! Been collecting them for a few years now...I do tend to use them till they need to be thrown away though...Promoted ur post as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u INNU! Shopping makes me randy baby!...and Qvendo is an aphrodiac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Very stylish collection wishlist must say. Best of Luck for the competition.

    Aye Zindagi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Ranting Indian....Just aboout to read your blog. :-)

      Delete
  7. Thanx Ranting Indian....Just aboout to read your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete